sexta-feira, março 02, 2007

Me and my "psedo" friend

Today i'll talk about my pseudo friend - Barbara.
I "found her" thanks to another friend and we have some thing in common: we are studing communication, we are shy in "those" situations, etc. And everytime we talk i guess we discover a new coincidence :P
Our relation is recent, but I feel I know her a long time ago! Why? Because I know her feelings, thoughts, fears, etc and she knows mine. It's a kind of weird because I know who's she talking about (same thing for me) but I don't really know that people!
A simple letter or name and I know what is she talking about. Same thing for me, except that some names we dont't associate with any face because we haven't seen photos.
I know her family, her problems and she knows mine. I love that! It's a kinf of human diary! =P
I could write more and more and more, but i have some work to do! (as usual...) But my promise is fulfilled! =D

All this to say that I wish her the best =D Love you Babs!

2 devaneios:

Unknown disse...

Hola Guapa!

Sorry that it took so long!

I feel the same!! You are my human human diary! I hope we will meet one day!! Talk to you soon!

Kusjes!
Barbara (Babs)

Unknown disse...

Hola guapa!!

I am sorry it took so long!! Cultural festivals, going to the beach, going to the cinema, sleeping and working.. I have been busy!!

I feel the same chica! You are my huma diary! I hope we will meet one day!!

Talk to you soon!

Kusjes from Málaga!

Barbara (Babs)